- This might be the only collaboration between a religious Zionist and a Palestinian nationalist – we agree about virtually nothing.
- We work with and deal with our differences without whitewashing – applying creativity, humor and imagination.
- This is a rare opportunity to experience in 1 hour and a quarter the fruit of a profound 2-year process among Arabs and Jews who persevere together despite blacklisting, threats, and opposition.
- From tension and conflict, we make theater together – the stage is our meeting point.
- The play proposes to move on toward better Israeli and Palestinian civil society.
- The topic is garbage – how we trash each other and our world. We demonstrate an inclusive ecology that relates to both our human and material environment.
- The play is in Arabic and Hebrew, beyond words, and appropriate for speakers of all human languages!
- Without naïveté, Take Away inspires hope.
Don’t miss it!
Wednesday May 29th, 6 pm and 8:30 pm at the Khan Theater, Jerusalem